The Sapience Inner Circle
The Ultimate Toolkit
Are you an in-house HR Manager or a business owner who excels at running your own recruitment, employment and team requirements? Either way, you need to know you’re slap bang up-to-date with all the new laws and constantly changing legislation.
With you in mind, the Sapience experts have developed the ultimate HR toolkit, delivered year-round, so you can rest easy, knowing you’ll never miss an invaluable legal update and also knowing that you have access to ongoing HR professional development and slick tools that help you deliver an outstanding service for your company and team.
For just £25 (plus VAT) per month, Sapience Inner Circle members get:
- Full use of a constantly updated bank of template letters and documents to meet your HR needs.
- Entry to our online library of key HR policies to enable you to apply them in your business.
- A library of all the FAQ’s you could possibly need and you can send your questions at any time.
- The Sapience HR ‘Health Check’. An expert review and report to see what’s working and identify areas of concern for your business.
- Regularly updated facts and figures HR Information Sheets.
- Access to an expert. Professional advice from one of our team when you need it for more complicated matters, at preferential rates as an Inner Circle Member.
- Regular e-blast
1. Immediate access to the members-only Inner Circle area of the Sapience website where you will find a library of documents covering:
a. A bank of key HR policies which will cover simple and straightforward policies so you can immediately check that your systems and processes surrounding this policy are absolutely on the button or you can make immediate amends to ensure you are right up-to-date.
b. A vital facts and figures infographic sheet which is regularly updated as things change. This will be especially useful for boardroom briefings or for swift update sessions to show why your company needs to make changes or amendments to their policies or actions.
c. A collection of HR template letters. This is the ultimate Sapience library of template documents allowing you swift downloads so you can easily and quickly bespoke them to your company.
d. An array of example job descriptions to help you define an employee’s role and responsibilities and provide clear direction.
2. On joining, we carry out a Sapience HR Health Check, with an immediate report showing where you’re doing brilliantly and where you might have areas of weakness in your HR strategy and policies so you can see where you need to take action.
3. 10% off our globally-renowned Drake P3 per person psychometric profiling systems, and in-depth reports and feedback mechanisms for every member of your team.
4. Early-bird access to our Masterclass schedule and other events.
5. A super-informative monthly email that provides you with immediate links to all of the following:
a. The latest Sapience blog; swift and essential overviews on the month’s key HR topics, changes and debates.
b. Frequently asked questions; those burning questions to which everyone needs answers (but often people are wary of asking for fear of looking uninformed or stupid!). As an Inner Circle member you will have access to our back-catalogue library of questions as well as each month’s new question. And you can submit your own questions for answer as well using our ‘Ask the Expert’ button.
c. To add to the existing collection of template letters, a new Inner Circle HR template letter will be added each month., to ensure you have an on-going professional suite of legally-ready, completely up-to-date documents for use with your team.
d. A monthly Inner Circle ‘lowdown’ information sheet. As an Inner Circle member you will have access to our back-catalogue library of information sheets as well as each month’s new offering, plus you can suggest topics that you need covering, so this can be tailored to your specific needs.
e. A bi-monthly newsletter; designed to keep you at the forefront of change and right up-to-speed with any key court cases or debates across the UK and the global HR community.
f. A monthly new law lowdown: with key points regarding this legal change or update and the top things you need to be aware of or to alter as a result.
6. Specialist offerings on a wide range of HR topics which are added to each month. This could be a Prezi presentation providing a straightforward, yet powerful, presentation which you can bespoke and provide to your team, should you need to; a Podcast which will be quick and easy to listen to, providing detailed and thought provoking insights and suggestions for your personal HR practice or a short training film of perfectly bite-sized 10 minute training sessions, available for Inner Circle members to download and take in with a cuppa, for instant professional updates and development.